Home health care may become necessary when you are concerned about…
- … an elderly relative or friend who needs assistance
- … the difficulty of caring for yourself, your family, or your home because of age, health, or social problems
- … living alone
- … being homebound
- … feeling depressed, fearful, or lonely
- … being discharged from the hospital and needing some assistance at home
- … needing skilled care or
- … missing work to care for a family member
COHME can help. We provide FREE home and hospital assessments from Registered Nurses and Licensed Social Workers and design each client’s Plan of Care based on his or her individual needs.
Our home health aides are available on a live-in or live-out basis, depending on the client’s needs. They also work as private-duty aides for clients in nursing homes.
COHME staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. After regular business hours, a nurse is always available to speak with you.